These terms and conditions are applicable to all services provided by Vereniging Partos to users, as well as to all information, recommendations, documents and services.
Vereniging Partos observes the utmost care in compiling and maintaining the information provided on the website. However, Vereniging Partos cannot guarantee that this information is always completely accurate, comprehensive and current. Adopted documents of the association, such as an annual report and the code of conduct, are legally valid. Other information provided on or via our website is therefore exclusively intended as general information and no further rights can be derived therefrom.
2. Links from and to other websites
This website provides links to external websites and providers. Partos is not liable for the use or the content of Internet sites to which reference is made, nor for providers linked to the website of Partos.
3. Copyright and intellectual property rights
The copyright of this website and all information thereon is vested in Vereniging Partos or in third parties, who have made these (visual) materials available to Vereniging Partos with their consent. Copying or disclosing visual materials derived from the website (and its components) electronically or otherwise without the prior authorisation of Partos, is not permitted.
4. Privacy statement
Vereniging Partos attaches great value to the protection of your personal data. In this privacy statement, we provide information about how we handle personal data. We do the utmost to safeguard your privacy and therefore handle personal data with due care. Vereniging Partos conforms to the applicable laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation (Algemene Verordening Gegevensbescherming, AVG), in all cases. This means that:
- Your personal data are processed in accordance with the purpose for which they have been provided. This purpose and the type of personal data are incorporated in this privacy statement.
- The use and/or processing of your personal data remains restricted exclusively to those data that are minimally required for the purpose for which they are provided and/or processed.
- Suitable technical and/or organisational measures have been taken to guarantee the security of your personal data.
- Personal data will not be passed on to other parties unless this is required to achieve the purpose for which they have been provided.
- We are aware of your rights concerning your personal data, and it is our intention to inform you of these and to respect them.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
Your personal data are being processed by Vereniging Partos for the following purposes:
- To be able to participate in Partos’ activities.
- To send out newsletters and invitations.
- To send specific professional e-mails, depending on the field.
We can request the following personal data from you for the above-mentioned purposes:
- First name;
- Surname prefix(es);
- E-mail address;
- Telephone number;
- Job title and organisation.
Provision to third parties
We can provide the data you give to us to third parties if this is necessary to achieve the purposes described above.
Vereniging Partos will retain personal data not longer than required for the purpose for which they have been provided or than what is required by law. Participation in activities will be archived for use in agreed follow-up activities and for potential internal evaluation purposes. Partos will retain your data not longer than two years.
We have taken suitable technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal data from wrongful processing. As such, we have taken the following measures, for example:
- All persons who can take cognizance of your data on behalf of Vereniging Partos are obliged to keep these confidential.
- A username and password policy are in effect on all our systems.
- Backups are made of the personal data so as to restore them in the event of physical or technical incidents.
- Our employees have been informed about the importance of personal data protection.
As Vereniging Partos, we are responsible for processing your personal data. If you wish to submit any questions you have as a result of reviewing our privacy statement or more general questions or wish to contact us, you can do so via info@. You can also contact us at this address if you want to inspect the data we retain about you or to have these data corrected or deleted. partos.nl
Please contact us if you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data. You always retain the right to submit a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Agency (DPA); the supervisory authority for privacy.