Beschrijving van de vacature
The International Partnerships and Programs (IPP) department of the Liliane Foundation is currently recruiting for an:
32 hours per week (0.8 FTE)
The Liliane Foundation and MIVA believe in an inclusive society where everyone can participate. We would like to see this reflected in the composition of our workforce. We therefore explicitly invite candidates with a disability to apply if they recognize themselves in the profile.
80% Of all children with disabilities live in the poorest regions of Africa, Asia and Latin America. This concerns at least 40 million children. The Liliane Foundation values inclusive participation as a basic right. As an institutional fundraiser, you can contribute to equal opportunities for these children. You will be responsible for the development and implementation of institutional fundraising with the aim of raising funds for projects, programs and strategic partners of the Liliane Foundation.
The IPP department consists of the Organizational Development, Inclusive Development, Support and Institutional Fundraising teams. The institutional fundraiser will work closely with a fellow fundraiser, a volunteer and the other teams in the IPP department.
As an institutional fundraiser:
- You will identify and map out opportunities for institutional funding.
- You will build and maintain networks with relevant organizations (donor organizations, large capital funds, NGOs, etc.).
- You will support and advise colleagues in the Organizational- and Inclusive Development Team in donor management.
- You will advise Strategic Partner Organizations on their Resource Mobilization strategy as part of their organizational strengthening plans.
- You will support department colleagues and strategic partners in drawing up project and funding applications, entering into contracts, contract management and assessing the financial and substantive accountability of projects and programs.
We are looking for someone with:
- An academic working and thinking level.
- Work experience in International Development, preferably (partly) gained abroad.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in institutional fundraising and contract management.
- Extensive experience in managing and supervising projects and programs and extensive knowledge of PCM (Project Cycle Management).
- The ability to build and maintain relevant networks.
- Excellent analytical and numerical insight.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluent English and preferably also knowledge of French and / or Spanish. You will need basic knowledge of Dutch or you are willing to learn Dutch.
- Willingness to travel as soon as the situation permits (Corona).
This is what we offer
- A dynamic job in an organization that was started by one individual and has now been effective for 40 years in offering a future for children with disabilities in developing countries.
- A passionate and expert team with a real heart for our mission. You will have the chance to make a difference to the lives of children with a disability in low-income countries.
- A salary on the basis of scale 10 (€ 2.907 with career opportunities to a maximum of € 4.673 gross per month for full-time employment, excl. 8% holiday allowance).
- Excellent secondary employment conditions.
- The space and opportunity for personal growth and development.
If you are interested and you meet the profile, we would like to receive your application with motivation and curriculum vitae no later than March 4th. You can send this by e-mail to the P&O team (sollicitatie@). For more information about the position, please contact Jolan van Herwaarden, institutional fundraiser (073-518 94 20). The first interviews will take place on the 9th and 11th of March. lilianefonds.nl
An extensive job profile is available on request.