Beschrijving van de vacature
Cordaid works to end poverty and exclusion. We do this in the world’s most fragile and conflict-affected areas. We engage communities to rebuild trust and resilience and increase people’s self-reliance. Where poverty, conflict and exclusion divide societies, we connect people and communities. Cordaid is one of the leading Civil Society Organizations in the Netherlands, working in fragile contexts on Health, Resilience, Private Sector Development, Humanitarian Aid and Security & Justice, Economic empowerment and Food & Nutrition Security. Cordaid has over 1000 staff, working at the Global Office in the Netherlands and in offices across the most fragile countries in the world. Within Cordaid we work on the basis of trust, accountability, cooperation and solution orientation.
Cordaid is looking for a
(36 hours, based in The Hague)
The Functional/Business Analyst will be part of the team ICT & Facilities at the Global Office. This team consists of a manager, an ICT/Facility officer, a systems engineer and two application (functional) specialists. We closely work together with IT focal points in different country offices, on a broad variety of ICT&F activities and challenges in a fast-paced, dynamic international organisation.
What you do
As a Business/Functional analyst you will be responsible for:
- Assessing the needs and identifying the problems the organisation is experiencing in the alignment of current systems and business processes, having attention for all key users at the Global Office and overseas in all the Cordaid countries.
- Collecting the business requirements, in order to be able to map out possible improvements and solutions that can be developed and integrated in the current IT environment;
- Identify gaps between the systems and processes and make concrete proposals to optimize and improve processes within the framework of existing systems and applications.
- Being part of the project team working on implementing a new ERP system in the role of business analyst;
- Hands on implementing digitalization of existing paper based approval work flows in collaboration with colleagues from other GO departments.
Who you are
- You are trained at bachelor level and have a background in Business and Information Technology (e.g. HBO bedrijfskundige informatica)
- You have a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in Business/Functional analysis within IT related projects
- You have the ability to analyze, asses, map and outline business processes and the alignment with IT solutions and systems
- You have strong communications skills and an analytical, pro-active and solution-oriented attitude. You are not afraid to ask questions, consult staff across departments.
- You are fluent in both Dutch and English. Proficiency in French is an asset. You are used to work in multicultural teams and/or in an international work context.
- Hands-on experience with implementation of digitalization trajectories
- You have a sound knowledge of implementations of IT business applications
- You possess strong stakeholder management and project management skills
- Above all, you are eager to learn from people from all kinds of backgrounds and help Cordaid achieving it’s mission by making the day-to-day business more efficient and effective.
What we offer
- A challenging (new) position in a professional organization, in which you can further develop yourself;
- A varied role in which initiative and ownership are encouraged;
- An international organization with a focus on social entrepreneurship;
- A gross monthly salary of € 3062 up to € 4584 based on a 36-hour week, depending on years of relevant experience;
- A contract for 1 year;
- A good benefit package (including 8% holiday allowance and 8,3% end of year-allowance);
- Until further notice we work remotely due to Covid-19 regulations, but in the future a well-equipped modern office in the heart of The Hague will be your work location.
Applications including a motivation letter and CV for the attention of Mr. Roland Heeling, Manager ICT & facilities can be uploaded through our website. References will be part of the application process.
For information on the content of the advertised position you may contact Roland Heeling through the email address Roland.Heeling@ or Myrna Oudega, Senior HR Advisor through cordaid.orgMyrna.Oudega@. cordaid.org
Your application must be received by April 16, 2021 at the latest.
The first interviews will by preference take place between 20-27 April, 2021.
Cordaid is fully committed to a safe working environment and the highest integrity standards. To read more on our commitment to Integrity, click here: https://www.cordaid.org/en/who-we-are/integrity-and-code-of-conduct/ An integrity screening will be part of this application procedure.
For more information about Cordaid, please visit our website: www.cordaid.org.
Acquisition regarding this vacancy is not appreciated