What are we looking for?
If you or your organisation has a recently developed digital product or service, which contributes to an inclusive, just, collaborative and a sustainable world, you are ready to join! Dare to share. A few of the specific criteria are:
- You have a digital innovation that is built and invented in an African, Latin-American or Asian country.
- Your digital innovation is set up more than six months ago but is not yet over two years old at the time of submission.
- Read more ...
What’s to win?
If you are selected as one of The 30 Most Inspiring Digital Innovations you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Record a pitch video with a professional film-maker. This nicely styled pitch video is for you to use in your marketing activities and visibility for future clients.
- Participate in an online co-creation session in which you’ll tackle a particular challenge in your road to success.
- To present your digital innovation during the last day of the online Partos Innovation Festival to a crowd of NGOs, civil society leaders, government, social entrepreneurs and other interested (private) actors.
Deadline: July 10th, 2020 23:59h (CEST)
If you don't or your organisation doesn't meet the criteria, but you know others who do, please share this call! We invite you to spread the word to partners, colleagues, or others in your network! Do you know someone who or an organisation which is working on a digital innovation and do you think that they deserve a spot on stage during the online Partos Innovation Festival? Then please share this call!