Partos meeting on the New Subsidy Framework for Civil SocietyDatum: 05 december 2019
- Date: 5 December 2019
- Time: 09:00 – 12:30
- Location: Auditorium Goede Doelen Loterijen, (Beethovenstraat 200, 1077 JZ Amsterdam)
- For Partos members only (max 2 per organisation)
On 5 December, Partos organizes a meeting for its members about the new subsidy framework for strengthening civil society organisations in developing countries (Power of Voices and SDG5 Fund), that is expected to be published by the end of November. The aim of this meeting is to create a common understanding of the opportunities and requirements formulated in the documents of the new subsidy framework, share views and identify issues that need to be clarified.
I. Adaptive management - Learning from current Strategic Partnerships
Ferko Bodnár of the Policy and Operations Evaluation Department (IOB, Min. of Foreign Affairs) will present relevant conclusions and recommendations from the evaluation of the functioning of the current strategic partnerships, followed by a presentation by Lena Gutheil on the basis of her PhD research for the Radboud University. Both will focus on adaptive management.
II. Understanding the opportunities and requirements as part of the new subsidy scheme.
In an interactive setting, we will look at the main issues in the new subsidy framework, create a common understanding, formulate joint views and identify issues that need to be clarified or settled with the Ministry.
The meeting will conclude with a plenary wrap up of the main conclusions. After the meeting, there will be an opportunity to continue conversations over lunch.
Partos would like to invite your organisation to participate in this meeting, with a maximum of two persons per organisation. You can sign up through the following link.
- 09:00 - Doors open, coffee and networking
- 09:30 - Opening of the meeting by Bart Romijn
- 09.35 - Presentation of Conclusions from the Evaluation by Ferko Bodnár (IOB)
- 09.55 - Presentation by Lena Gutheil (Radboud University)
- 10.10 - Questions
- 10:30 - Understanding the new subsidy framework (plenary followed by working group sessions)
- 12:00 - Plenary wrap up
- 12.30 - Closing - Sandwiches provided
We hope to see you on the 5th of December