Partos 3-day online Training Planning, Monitoring and EvaluationDatum: 26 mei 2021
Building a Theory of Change, and the accompanying M&E framework are the key focus areas of this training. Partos and Adriaan Korevaar from SYW are now offering this course in a highly interactive online fashion.
For who is this course?
For program managers, starting M&E officials, and policy advisors from international non-profit organisations. You will learn the essentials of using a Theory of Change (ToC) for your program design implementation and M&E. This starts from the design phase, and leads you through the monitoring and evaluation framework with a focus on learning and improving.
Set up of the course
The course will comprise 3 half day interactive online sessions and 2 individual coaching sessions. During the training days you learn and practice with the principles of the Theory of Change (ToC), a roadmap that shows how and why an initiative will lead to the desired results. The focus of the personal coaching sessions in between training days will be to help you build your own specific TOC and M&E framework.
We will make sure that there is ample opportunity to connect with other participants, so you are able to discuss and reflect on the topics this training is about.
What we expect from you
- Come prepared with context information for the program you want to create a ToC for.
- Homework: in between the training days you are expected to apply the training to your program. You can expect 3-4 hours worth of homework in between online sessions. We suggest that you create a ToC and to make a monitoring plan with the help and feedback of your colleagues.
- Coaching: to help you move forward with application, each participant can sign in for 2 coaching sessions with Adriaan Korevaar in between trainings.
- Interaction: during the workshop we expect you to actively contribute and interact with one another via break-out rooms. In between the training days we advise you to interact with the training colleagues.
Why would you follow this training? Three reasons why!
- You'll receive teaching materials that focus on international aid and development organisations.
- There will be lots of attention for questions that you might have considering your own organisation and/or programme.
- In between the training days, the trainer is available for coaching, questions and advice.
- International colleagues can join too!
Costs: 500 euro for people working at Partos member organisations, and 605 euro (incl btw) for non-members
Number of participants: a minimum of 8 and a maximum of 15.
Dates: 26 may, 9 june, 23 june (13:00-17:00) plus two individual coaching sessions (on the 2 or 3rd of june and the 16th or 17th of June)
Deadline for registration: 20th of May 2021, 12.00