Partos 3-day online training Planning, Monitoring and EvaluationDatum: 29 september 2020
Building a Theory of Change, and the accompanying M&E framework are the key focus
areas of this training. Partos and Adriaan Korevaar from SYW are now offering this
course in a highly interactive online fashion.
For who is this course?
For program managers, starting M&E officials, and policy advisors from international non-profit organisations. You will learn the essentials of using a Theory of Change (ToC) for your program design implementation and M&E. This starts from the design phase, and leads you through the monitoring and evaluation framework with a focus on learning and improving.
Set up of the course
The course will comprise 3 half day interactive online sessions and 2 individual coaching sessions. During the training days you learn and practice with the principles of the Theory of Change (ToC), a roadmap that shows how and why an initiative will lead to the desired results. The focus of the personal coaching sessions in between training days will be to help you build your own specific TOC and M&E framework. We will make sure that there is ample opportunity to connect with other participants, so you are able to discuss and reflect on the topics this training is about.
What we expect from you
- Come prepared with context information for the program you want to create a ToC for.
- Homework: in between the training days you are expected to apply the training to your program. We suggest that you create a ToC and to make a monitoring plan with the help and feedback of your colleagues.
- Coaching: to help you move forward with application, each participant can sign in for 2 coaching sessions with Adriaan Korevaar in between trainings.
- Interaction: during the workshop we expect you to actively contribute and interact with one another via break-out rooms. In between the training days we advise you to interact with the training colleagues.
Why would you follow this training? Three reasons why!
- You'll receive teaching materials that focus on international aid and development organisations.
- There will be lots of attention for questions that you might have considering your own organisation and/or programme.
- In between the training days, the trainer is available for coaching, questions and advice.
- International colleagues can join too!
Costs: 500 euro for Partos members (incl training materials). Non-members pay 650 euro.
Number of participants: a minimum of 6 and a maximum of 12.
Dates: 29th of September, 14th and 28th of October.
Deadline for registration: 22nd September 2020, 12.00 AM.
For more information and sign up please contact: ezgi@ partos.nl
Partos and Adriaan Korevaar from SYW are now offering the ToC/PME course Vision to Result in a highly interactive online way. Experience how live classroom interaction is mimicked during this training.