From Vision to Result: ToC And PME Training (multiple days) | OnlineVan: 31 maart 2020 tot 15 april 2020
Partos and Adriaan Korevaar from Shape Your World are now offering the course "From Vision to Result: ToC And PME Training (multiple days)" in a highly interactive online way. Experience how live classroom interaction is mimicked during this training.
During the training we'll make use of the online tool Zoom. A zoom-based information session will be hosted on Monday March 23rd by Partos/SYW at 11 AM. If you would like to join this session, please send us an e-mail for the meeting ID and password.
Are you involved in drawing up a Theory of Change (ToC) for your organisation? Do you want to know how planning, monitoring and evaluation provide insights into your results? Good news! Partos organises a multi-day training on these topics in cooperation with Shape Your World. Duration? Three half-day sessions and two individual coaching sessions.
What's to learn?
You will learn about the principles of the Theory of Change (ToC), a roadmap that shows how and why an initiative will lead to the desired results. Tools and principles related to monitoring and evaluation are included.
We will make sure that there is enough time to connect with other participants, so you are able to discuss and reflect on the topics this training is about.
What we expect from you
- Come prepared with context information of the programme you want to create a ToC for.
- Homework: in between the training days you are expected to apply the training to your program. We suggest that you create a ToC and to make a monitoring plan with the help and feedback of your colleagues.
- Coaching: to help you move forward with application, each participant can sign in for 2 coaching sessions with Adriaan Korevaar in between trainings.
- Interaction: during the workshop we expect you to actively contribute and interact with one another via break-out rooms. In between the training days we advise you to interact with the training colleagues.
Why would you follow this training? Three reasons why!
- You'll receive teaching materials that focus on international aid and development organisations.
- There will be lots of attention for questions that you might have considering your own organisation and/or programme.
- In between the training days, the trainer is available for questions and advice, for an additional fee.
If you want to join this multi-day training, make sure that you are available on March 31, April 7 and the morning of April 14.
The basic Partos PME-course is intensive, but breaks down PME into usable digits.
Fees (temporary rate reduction)
Member fee 500 Euro, non-member fee 750 Euro.
Including lunches and drinks.
- Cancellation within 2 weeks before the start of the training: 75% of the total course fee.
- Within 1 week before the start of the training: 100% of the total course fee.
- Deadline registration: March 25.
Interested? Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll get in touch shortly!
About the trainer
Adriaan Korevaar (Shape your World) has a broad experience in working and training with national and international organisations.