3rd Meetup Strategic PartnershipsDatum: 03 oktober 2017
You are invited to the next learning meeting of the Strategic Partnerships on October 3rd 2017. The topic will be 'Joining local, national and global forces in advocacy'.
We will focus on:
- Using international advocacy to support national priorities
- Raising citizens voices for national policy change
- Facilitating local voices in international spaces
- Linking and learning to synergise advocacy efforts across levels
Presentations will be by the Partnerships:
- Health Systems Advocacy Partnership – presented by AMREF
- Towards a Worldwide Influencing Network - presented by Oxfam Novib
followed by an exchange of lessons learnt in subgroups.
The meeting is the third meeting as part of the learning and network initiative that was started by a core group of organisations in the Strategic Partnerships (now consisting of IUCN NL, NIMD, Red Cross and SNV), with the support of Partos.
The meeting will take place from 15.00 hrs until 18.00 hrs on Tuesday the 3rd of October at Academie voor Bouwkunst, Waterlooplein 211-213, Amsterdam. Registration and coffee is from 14.30-15.00 hrs. The meeting is free for members of Partos. Non-members will pay € 25,00. Maximum of 40 particpants.
You can sign up for this meeting by sending an e-mail to: Annemiek Mion – firstname.lastname@example.org before September 26, 2017.
Pre-announcement 4th Partos Learning Meet up for the Strategic Partnerships
Shrinking civic space & non-traditional forms and strategies of Civil Society
4th session week - 14 December 2017
Are you interested to do a presentation? Please contact Anne-Marie Heemskerk at amh@ partos.nl